Publish a scorecard to the ALMA Scorecard Hub
We encourage all African countries to publicly share their scorecard tools on the ALMA Scorecard Hub. You can see the scorecard tools that have already been published in the Country Scorecards section.
You can share your scorecard in two different ways:
- directly from the Scorecard Web Platform (if you use the platform to manage existing scorecard tools)
- as a PDF
Share your scorecard tool from the Scorecard Web Platform
This example from Kenya shows you what your scorecard tool would look like if you shared directly from the Scorecard Web Platform
Before you begin
Before you can publish your scorecard, you must ask us to enable publishing of your scorecard tool. This is to make sure scorecard tools are not shared accidentally. Contact us at email@example.com and we can enable publishing.
Step by step: Publish to the ALMA Scorecard Hub
After we have enabled publishing, follow these steps:
1. Activate administrator mode on the top right by clicking this icon: ⚙
2. Click ‘Publish’ at the bottom of the right-side admin panel
3. Click the blue button with an eye icon
4. A small window will appear. This window lets you control how you share your scorecard tools. The options include:
- Embed live scorecard in Scorecard Hub: this will publish an interactive version of the scorecard tool. It will allow people to open regions and districts, and sort by indicator values.
- Share scorecard as a downloadable PDF: this will let people download a PDF version of your scorecard tool from the ALMA Scorecard Hub.
- Publish scorecards for multiple periods: this will allow you to publish multiple time periods at a time (such as several quarters). If you choose this option, you can decide the range of periods you want published.
5. Click on the red ‘Publish’ button to confirm the publish request.
Staff at the ALMA Scorecard Hub will receive this request and will review the page to make sure everything is working properly before publishing.
We aim to publish scorecards within two days of receiving the request.
Share your scorecard tool as a PDF
This example from Rwanda shows you what your scorecard tool would look like if you shared your scorecard tool as a PDF.
You may choose this option if you do not use the Scorecard Web Platform.