Creating SMART actions
Current status: Login to Enroll
Take this course
You need an ALMA Learning account to take this online course.
If you don’t have an ALMA learning account, you can create an account easily. Don’t worry, it only takes a few minutes to create an account. We only ask for your name, email address and a password.
If you already have an ALMA learning account, select the Login to Enroll button above to take this course.
About this course
This course introduces the SMART action framework and how it can help you during the scorecard process. The SMART action framework helps you generate actions that will:
- directly address the root causes of the issue
- ensure the intervention is well coordinated
- help improve the performance of the scorecard indicators
What you will learn
In this course, you will learn:
- what SMART actions are and how the SMART action framework can help you generate effective actions
- characteristics of good SMART actions
- common errors you should avoid when creating actions
- about real-life best practices from several countries across Africa